Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tips and Tricks

Hello again everyone!  I just wanted to post some tricks and tips that I have come across over the past few months.  I was chatting with Kris this morning and we were talking about chia seeds.  One tip that I've learned is if you soak them in water they expand and are easier to blend!

Another awesome tip is that frozen fruit (bananas, pineapple, mango ect) is fantastic in a smoothie so you don't have to use ice and have it watered down.

Almond butter is a great substitute for recipes that use almonds, makes it creamier and delicious :)

I know there are tons of other great tips but that's all I can think of at this moment.  Don't worry, I will post others when I think of them...stay tuned, I'm gonna post a great fruit smoothie Maddy!  You're gonna love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment