Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nutri-Pops!

Hey, Hey! Maddy speaking......this little contraption was given to me for my 13th birthday and I'M OBSESSED! I've used it for 5 days and have already made some amazing/delicious recipes. most of the ingredients that I use come from the produce aisle or at Costco. The nutriblasts that i've made were quite filling. since the five days i have snacked smaller and had more energy (as its supposed to do). Just recently I made nutripops. These treats take a while for you to eat them, so, if your kids like to snack a lot....this is a perfect snack.

What You Need:
                                                                    
frozen or fresh fruit                                                                                        
low fat greek yogurt
water

mix in your nutribullet and pour into little Dixie or small cups. freeze for a good hour and peel back the paper cup or pull it off. enjoy!

1                  2                3





1 comment:

  1. Very creative Maddy!! Great job and I'm so glad you like the Nutri-bullet :)

    ReplyDelete