Friday, June 7, 2013

Mango/Raspberry Freeze

Hello all!!  Kathy here with a recipe for those who ♥LOVE♥ sorbet.  I came across this recipe a few months ago and thought I would give it a try...it's delicious!!  I've made this sorbet probably 4 or 5 times already, it's just a great treat on a warm, sunny day!  I've actually made it with frozen cherries and mango and it's super yummy!

Here's what you'll need....

1 cup frozen mangoes
1 cup frozen raspberries (you can substitute frozen cherries also)
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 TBSP.  sweetener


You'll want to mix in the small cup and you might need to stop and shake a few times.  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds so good! I need to get some of that Agave Nectar. I made the strawberry/mango sorbet and that's all I put in it w/ just a tag water and it was kinda tart. But yummy! :) I'll try this one.

    ReplyDelete